The website owner is the HAFNER & KOHL law Firm. The firm is registered in the partnership registry of the Nuremberg District Court under registration number PR 138. The HAFNER & KOHL law Firm is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany.
The content of this website is exclusively for information purposes and does not constitute legal advice.
As far as this website contains links to other websites, no responsibility can be assumed for their content. The entire website design that includes texts, graphics as well as their selection and arrangement, are protected by copyright.
The name of the firm is:
HAFNER & KOHL
Patent- und Rechtsanwaltskanzlei
Phone: +49 (0) 911 / 53 99 2 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 911 / 53 99 2 – 29
Partners of the law firm:
- Theresa Lenz
- Fabian Kohl
Every attorney has powers of representation for handling the briefs (judicial and extra-judicial representation).
The VAT reg. no. of the law firm is:
DE 262 916 838
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Registration of Attorneys:
All Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at Law in our law firm are registered according to German law. The Patent Attorneys of our law firm are registered as European Trademark and Design Attorneys and are permitted to appear before the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM). The Patent Attorneys in our law firm – as far as they are described as European Patent Attorneys – are also permitted to appear before the European Patent Office (EPO). The responsible supervising authorities are
- for Patent Attorneys the German Chamber of Patent Attorneys (“Patentanwaltskammer“)
- for European Patent Attorneys the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
- for Attorneys at Law working for a law firm located in Nuremberg the Chamber of Attorneys at Law (“Rechtsanwaltskammer“) in Nuremberg
The Patent Attorneys of our law firm are member of the German Chamber of Patent Attorneys (“Patentanwaltskammer“) and are – as far as they are registered as European Patent Attorneys – member of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi). The Attorneys at Law of our law firm are member of the local Chamber of Attorneys at Law at the corresponding location of the law firm (see above). The corresponding relevant special regulations are to be found
- for Patent Attorneys in the Order concerning Patent Attorneys (“Patentanwaltsordnung PatanwO“) and the Code of Professional Conduct for Patent Attorneys (“Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte BOPA“)
- for European Patent Attorneys in the rules of conduct of the International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys (FICPI) and the Code of Professional Conduct of the epi
- for Attorneys at Law in the Federal Regulations for Attorneys (“Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung BRAO“), the Law concerning the Renumeration of Lawyers (“Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz RVG“) as well as in the Professional Code of Conduct for Attorneys at Law (“Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte BORA“)
Professional Liability Insurance:
The attorneys and patent attorneys of Hafner & Kohl are covered by a professional liability insurance policy with Württembergische Versicherung AG, Gutenbergstraße 30, 70176 Stuttgart for their activities within the member states of the European Union. The insurance complies with the minimum requirements of Sections 51, 51a BRAO and Sections 45, 45a PAO.
The contents of these pages are solely to inform on the protection of intellectual property in Germany and Europe. We have taken considerable care in preparing these pages, cannot however assume any responsibility for the correctness of the information given. Furthermore we are not able to assume any liability for links to pages belonging to others, even so we carefully monitored all such links before including them. Should a link contain anything liable to prosecution or likely to give offence, or should it refer directly to a page containing such material, we would kindly ask you to inform us so that we may remove the link in question.